WHY YOU SHOULD KEEP YOUR BOTTLE CLEAN?
Using Insulated stainless steel water bottles is one of the best ways to help save the planet because we can reduce the use of plastic water bottles. You should keep it properly maintained so you can use it for the longest time. You should wash your water bottle after every time you used it.
Washing your Insulated water bottle is a fast and easy way to process that doesn’t necessarily need some material to use. You can use a cloth to clean both the inside and outside of the bottle, but if you really want to be able to get in the hard to those reach places then the best piece of material to use would be a water bottle brush.
Water bottle brushes are narrow, flexible brushes with long handles easy to access inside the bottle. Their soft bristles are perfect to use for stainless steel bottles as they won’t scratch the inside unlike other products such as metal scrub sponges and wire brushes.
Here are some tips on how to clean your Coldest water bottle or a Tumbler:
CLEANING TOOLS: These include the Coldest bottle brushes, pipe brushes, and standardized sponges.
CLEANING SOLUTION: You can use detergents, soaps, baking soda, white vinegar, and hot water too.
OTHER: You can also use disposable latex gloves or kitchen gloves.
There are some online guidelines that suggested using bleach to clean the bottle. We didn’t recommend to use of bleach because it is dangerous if not washed properly.
- Vinegar is a natural agent that will lift the distinctive smell sterilize and disinfect the water bottle.
- Fill in the water bottle with the same amounts of water and vinegar.
- Put the lid on and give the bottle a few good shakes, swirling the mixture around.
- Let it soak 24hrs and then washed out with warm water the next day.
Using baking soda is highly recommended for using to clean your reusable water bottle. After all, it has all the anti-microbial properties of vinegar that make it stellar at cracking down on bacteria, without that distinct smell.
- Put a teaspoon amount of baking soda into the bottle.
- Fill the rest up with water.
- Scrub the inside of the lid with the baking soda solution too.
- Let the bottle sit overnight and then rinse it out with water the next day.
OTHER CLEANING PROCEDURES:
Pick a cleaning solution (white vinegar and baking soda) for stain removal. Baking soda helps to remove the odor of vinegar after cleaning.
- Take 1-2 tablespoons of white vinegar and add it to a cup of water.
- Now add baking soda to it and prepare for a paste.
- Pour this cleaning solution into the coldest bottle.
- Leave the bottle for 15 minutes and let the solution set.
- Rub inside the bottle thoroughly while wearing the gloves.
Wash and Store
Coldest Bottle is a favorite water storage option for most users such as athletes, travelers, and even workers. This bottle is a recommended option for those who love drinking water to avoid dehydration. We have mentioned an easy method to clean the Coldest Bottles. Users are suggested to keep the bottles in clean status. It would be better to wash your bottle regularly and keep it in a dust-free cupboard. This will help to maintain the cleanliness of the water bottle.