Best Water Bottle for Yoga Workouts
Best Water Bottle for Yoga Workouts
Not only The Coldest Water bottle is the best water bottle you’ll ever encounter in your entire yoga experience, it is also the most effective water bottle you’ll find in the market. One of the greatest features of The Coldest water bottle as the name implies is, it keeps your water cold for as long as possible. You can do your yoga session today and two days later the water is still ice cold. As we all know staying hydrated is very important in our physical and mental health. Drinking plenty of water can help every cell, tissue and organ in your body to work properly.
Here are some benefits of staying hydrated:
- Water helps your body to cool down. Specially during working out and doing yoga, when your body temperature goes up, you need to replenish all the nutrients that you burned from exercise. And we all know that water regulates our whole body temperature, so it is important to feed our body with as much water as it needs to function well.
- It also helps to lose weight. If you are doing yoga to help lose weight, then you need to increase your water intake. Drinking ice cold water can help increase your metabolism since your body needs to work harder to warm the ice cold water you’re drinking. In return, it helps burn more calories and make you lose weight.
- Gets rid of bad toxins. Drinking a great amount of water helps your body flush out all the bad toxins you accumulate by sweating and urinating.
- Gives you more energy and boosts. Water makes up most of your body, therefore not having enough water in your system can leave you dehydrated and feeling fatigue.
Doing yoga practice everyday takes a lot of mind and body work, like drinking water, yoga has a lot of benefits in our physical and mental being.
Here are some of the reasons why I love doing yoga every morning:
- It promotes positive energy throughout the day. Like we all know exercise releases endorphins which helps reduce feelings of stress and anxiety, in turn making you feel happy and energized.
- Yoga increases strength and flexibility. Since yoga requires stretching and bending, it also uses a lot of strength to carry the weight of your muscles and it helps the muscles become more flexible and stronger.
- Yoga helps you to be mindful and to focus. We can all agree on this and even the ones that are not yogis, because when you are concentrating, your mind and spiritual body is in a quiet mode allowing you to be more aware of your present surroundings. That way you are training your brain to relax and process information in a calming way.
- Makes you look younger. Daily yoga will keep you looking fresh everyday. So throw away your anti-aging over the counter beauty products and stop wasting your money!
- Yoga gives you better balance and coordination. It gives you control over your mind and your body, helping you to be more stabilize.
- It gives you a time for yourself. “Me Time” is very important, whether you’re married, single mom or have kids. It gives you a break from any stress and anxiety that you might be experiencing from your daily lives.
All in all, making Yoga a part of your day is not only essential to your physical health, but it is also good for your mental and emotional well being. It is inexpensive, does not require a lot of space and does not need a lot of your time. In my case I do it 30 to 45 minutes every morning after I drop off my kids to school so I can make sure that I get the full benefit of it and also be able to have my “Me Time”. I know as a mom that it is hard to find time for yourself as we have so much on our shoulders, but I promise you, even 30 minutes of sitting and meditating and a little yoga will make your day more peaceful and you’ll find yourself less stressed and anxious and more happier.
Now that we know some of the benefits of drinking cold water and doing everyday yoga, It is easy to say that it is important to buy a water bottle that will help keep your body and mind stay well hydrated. Only The Coldest Water premium water bottles can give you the best experience like no other, with its environmentally safe 100% BPA and Toxin free bottles. Besides the fact that it is easy to clean and it has a non-leak enclosed bacteria resistant cap, it is also built with the highest quality materials to last you a lifetime. As I’d like to call it, The Coldest water bottle, my last ever water bottle.