The Coldest Water Filters
Attach your Coldest Filter to your reusable straw and bring on the coldest, cleanest, most refreshing water to power your day. Ditch the plastic water bottles. Save the planet.
THE COLDEST FILTER HAS ARRIVED.
- DMDenise M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Bought For Personal UseRated 5 out of 5 stars13 seconds agoGood filters
Like the taste of my water with the filters.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5DesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5EffectivenessRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- MSMary S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Bought For Personal UseRated 4 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoTastes great
The water really tasted better. I especially like to take it on vacation where you don't always know where you will be getting your water. The two downfalls are trying to get the water sucked up through the straw and when you need ice cubes, you cannot put the ice cubes and water in and then put the filter/straw in as the ice cubes get in between the bottom of the bottle and the filter and you can't get the the top screwed on. I have to put water in the bottle and then put the filter straw assembly in and then try to squeeze ice cubes in without them falling below the filter. It would be better to put the filter below the lid and the straw below the filter. (I may have to see if this would work.)QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5DesignRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5EffectivenessRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- SCSeth C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productBought For Personal UseRated 3 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoDesign
With the filter on, it is more difficult to drink and requires a great deal of suction. Maybe a bigger filter will allow ease of drinking.QualityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5DesignRated 2.0 on a scale of 1 to 5EffectivenessRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- CCCyrus C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+Bought For Personal UseRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoWater filters
I love the taste with the filter, It is a really big difference in the taste of the water. I cannot
Tell Which is Spring water or faucet water. That's how good this filter works.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5DesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5EffectivenessRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- RORachelle O.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoWORKS!
Just bought a new fridge, and the water/ice coming from it tastes like rubber. Hubby and kids say they can’t taste it. This gets rid of the taste! I’m so happy! You have to work a little bit harder to get water, but for clean, fresh tasting water….worth it.