Ice Packs No Wrap (Small & Large)
Our large Ice Pack built for Professional Athletes in high performing sports for faster recovery.
COLD USE INSTRUCTIONS
Cold therapy is recommended for the first 48 hours following the injury. Store the gel pack in the freezer for at least 2 hours
HOT USE INSTRUCTIONS
Hot therapy should not be used until 48 hours after the injury. Hot Water Heating Immerse pack in the hot water for approximately 10 minutes Microwave Heating Heat at full power for 30 seconds
Built to stay cold while molding to your body for faster recovery. Apply pack for up to 20 minutes max at a time. Great for: Ankle Sprains, Back Pain Muscle pains, stomach aches, stiff neck Calves, Quads, Sports injuries
This ice pack is not made to limit to one specific body part, we have engineered it to be able to use anywhere on the body. Wherever it is applied, it will mold to your body making it a multi-usable ice pack.
- VSValerie S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 hour agoThe perfect ice pack
I have two large ice packs. They are both the same size. I love getting the two together because it was not only a great price but large enough to cover an area.
I keep both in the freezer and I can use one right after the other with no inconvenience.
- KMKim M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars12 hours agoThe Best Ice Packs Ever!!
Fantastic ice packs. I’m so impressed with the length of time they stay chilled.
- CMConnie M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 starsYesterdayAmazing
Great asset for the areas I need relief. No fuss no mess. Very pleased with these ice packs.
- SKsue k.I recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoWe'll worth price, very well made
Exactly what I needed
- MCMICHAEL C.I recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoLooking for good relief......found it!
Great product. I bought the 11x14 and it overs really well for lower back and glute area. Also wraps a leg well. It's shape and gel allow it to cover comfortably vs. other cube style packs. Highly recommend for anyone that has bulged disc or is looking to recover from hard workouts. It would be great for sore knees too.