Home remedies are natural, non-invasive treatments that can be used to address a variety of medical issues. While not all home remedies are supported by scientific evidence, many people find them to be effective. In this article, we will explore simple home remedies for swollen hands.
There are many potential causes of swollen hands, including, but not limited to: allergies, arthritis, gout, and infection. If your swollen hands are accompanied by other symptoms, such as fever, rash, shortness of breath, or chest pain, then you should seek immediate medical attention. It could be a result of the weather, your diet, or an injury. If your hands are swollen and you need relief fast, here are some tips to help you get rid of the swelling: However, if your swollen hands are simply a result of overexertion or dehydration then the following tips may help to reduce the swelling:
- Rest your hands and keep them elevated as much as possible. Elevate your arms above your head or above the level of your heart. This will help the blood to circulate more freely.
- Soak the hands in cold water for 10 minutes. This will help to reduce the swelling.
- A third remedy is to take a cool bath.
- Take over-the-counter antihistamines or ibuprofen to reduce swelling and inflammation. You can also take some over the counter medication like ibuprofen or aspirin. If the swelling doesn’t go down after a few days, you should go and see a doctor.
- Drink plenty of fluids to help flush out the toxins. This will help to reduce the swelling by flushing out the toxins from your body.
- Another is to wrap an ice pack in a thin towel and apply it to the hands for 10 minutes. You may also put an ice pack on them for a while. Applying a cold compress to your hands is one of the remedies. you can take a compression bandage and wrap it tightly around your hand. This will help to reduce the swelling even more.
- You can also try The Coldest Hand Ice pack which is specifically engineered and designed for faster recovery of your hands especially if you are an athlete and high performer. Hand injuries include sprained fingers, swollen hands, jammed fingers, and even arthritis difficulties. When you’re an Olympic gymnast, a skillful programmer, a UFC fighter, or even a gardener. The Coldest Hand Ice pack was made with you in mind. https://coldest.com/product/hand-ice-pack/
Swollen hands can be a nuisance and occur for a variety of reasons. From pregnancy to an injury, there are different causes for swollen hands. Depending on the underlying cause, there are also different remedies.
If your swollen hands are due to fluid retention, there are certain diet changes you can make to help resolve the issue. Increased intake of water and vegetables, and decreased intake of sodium, can often help with this sort of swelling. Additionally, exercises that improve lymph drainage, such as yoga.
Swollen hands can be a result of many things, such as water retention, edema, or an allergic reaction. In most cases, swollen hands can be treated with a few simple home remedies and I hope you find this article helpful.