1. Keep the freeze sleeve inside of the supplied bag and place in freezer for a minimum of two (2) hours;
2. Once your freeze sleeve is cold, take it out of the bag and slip it on your treatment area;
3. Your freeze sleeve may be left in the freezer indefinitely until ready for use;
4. Always remove your freeze sleeve prior to defrosting the freezer.
Note: Always store product in a plastic bag while in freezer.
1. Remove the freeze sleeve from the supplied bag and microwave for 30 seconds and test for comfort;
2. If sleeve is not hot enough, reheat for additional 10 seconds. DO NOT heat more than a total of 45 seconds. Sleeve should be warm, not hot;
3. Slip it on your treatment area;
Note: Always keep it in its supplied protective bag after use.
Use damp cloth to wipe down. Lay flat and air dry. Do not wash, do not bleach, do not dry clean, do not iron.