We finally made our reusable and recyclable tote bag available!
Responsibility & On-Going Sustainability Efforts
Reusable Product Packaging Initiative
No movement has grown overnight but with babysteps we can get to something much bigger. We’re in this for the long haul. Some product packaging The Coldest Water will now be re-usable durable, & recyclable packaging (for groceries etc.), As we want to commit more to our initiatives.
On every bag – The Coldest Ocean Initiative is listed, so the intention of scaling this initiative is intentional and we hope it will spread globally over the long term.
Rather than throwing away product packaging, customers will be able to take it and use it for other purposes.
Our initiatives start at the core of the company, and we will continue to become better as resources allow.
- The Coldest Water bottles are heavy duty. Years later our customers are saying they are still using the same water bottle.
- The Coldest Ice Packs are reusable and highly durable, allowing for maximum life.
- Our Gallon water bottles and product line are purposely engineered to have interchangeable, multi-compatible parts in case they break/wear out, allowing for max life rather than planned expiration.
- We use thicker reusable & durable plastic straws, which allow for hundreds,to thousands of usages. (Safer than stainless steel as their less rigid/avoids potential injury). We think cardboard straws are only 1 time use and very wasteful than reusable plastic straws in this case.
- We use cardboard over plastic in packaging where possible.