Knee Ice Pack
The Coldest Knee Ice Pack was initially built for Professional Athletes in high performing sports. We recommend it toall athletes and high performers for pain relief and injury treatment.
Coldest Knee Ice Packs are engineered for faster recovery for athletes and high performers.
DISCLAIMERS & WARNINGS:
- Always consult with a doctor before using this ice pack. For all injuries and usage of this product, seek professional advice before using and treating any type of injury.
- Do not apply directly onto skin. Always use a shirt, or sleeve, or cloth unless the doctor recommended it.
- If Icepack breaks or leaks, discard.
- The ice pack is not edible.
- SBSandra B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoEasy to use, stays cold and fits well. Could even walk around with it on if necessary.
Made well and stays cold for quite a while. I’m going to show it to my physical therapist!
- BPBrian P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoLoving the cold
I love this wrap. After a long hour in knee therapy this wrap is simply great. Feeling the cold for a good hour afterwards. Fits very well and snug as it should, no slipping down as i walk.
- KCKevin C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoIs the best!
I love it!
- COconnie o.I recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoRan a little small !
Helps out on your knee but runs a little small I think
- EBEric B.I recommend this productRated 3 stars1 month agoNot cold enough, not enough gel.
I use two "normal" ice packs above and below my knee which get my knee really cold but are kind of unwieldy. So I've been trying to find a knee dedicated ice pack that gets my knee really cold, like ice bath. This isn't it. Well constructed but not enough gel. I don't care what the gel is made from, if there isn't enough of it, it won't get the knee cold enough. After taking it off, my knee is cool, not ice cold to the touch. Be aware of their NO RETURNS policy as well.